I am going to try to start a blog. I have seen many cute blogs out there and enjoy reading them. My name is Misty. I am married to Chad and we have 3 boys...Jonathan, David, and Jacob. Our house is very competitive! We have recently finished this school year. Jonathan just completed 2nd grade, David completed kindergarten and Jacob completed 3k. I actually just finished my first year back teaching after taking 7 years off to be a stay at home mom. I now consider myself as having the best of both worlds. I have been blessed with a part time teaching position at WEE Center teaching kindergarten while I still enjoy being home with Jacob in the afternoons.
Our family is in the middle of baseball season. The boys just finished the regular season and now it is on to All Star practice and tournaments.
Hopefully I will be successful in uploading some pictures. We will see!
Welcome to blogging!!! :) Love your baseball background- so perfect for the Moore's! Will add you to my list to follow!
ReplyDelete