Monday, June 14, 2010

VBS, Baseball, and Swimming

What a week we have had! It has been a blast! Our house has been full of VBS songs all week. I love it! VBS concluded Sunday with songs sung in the sanctuary by the kids. We tried to take pictures of the boys singing, but it was impossible to take Jacob's picture. It wasn't because he was bouncing around having fun! No, it was because he hid behind his friend Grey. We have a lot of pictures of Grey!

Baseball has been, well....HOT! I really love my boys! I don't sweat for many other reasons. Jonathan and David have played great games this week. David plays for the District Championship tonight. Go Trussville 6's!

I want to leave this posting with two funny Jacob comments....
As Jacob and I are watching baseball warm-ups, he says, "Look at them cooling off".
A friend and I are discussing the oil scenario at Orange Beach and the vacation we have planned for July when Jacob says, "that's ok mama, we are going to White Beach, right?

Just a couple of shots from VBS. Team Impact has been reenacted in our house since February when they first visited FBCT. These men come with a powerful message. Thank you, Team Impact for joining us for VBS! We are so blessed to be a part of FBCT!


Enjoy our baseball pictures. It was a long, hot weekend! Go Trussville All-Stars!






1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!!!!! I'm adding you to my list!

    ReplyDelete