Thursday, July 1, 2010

Enjoying the Summer

We had fun this week with a huge water slide. Thanks Amanda! The Moores had a blast!

Summer is full of swimming with friends. The Moore and McManic boys always have fun together!



Enjoying Slip and Slide and the Buzz Rocket sprinkler with friends


Yes, my boys still like to dress up. Jonathan would not like the fact that I shared this picture, but I love the fact that he still likes to play. David obviously needs some new costumes. His a little short!




We are enjoying each and every day of this summer. Some days are busy with fun activities, while some days the boys vote to stay home and do "nothing". David is loving the fact that he can sleep his 12 hours each night! There is no waking him up early for anything this summer! We have enjoyed spending time with family and friends each week. I am hearing friends discussing teacher letters coming out soon. Really?!?! I'm not ready!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment