Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nashville Happenings

walking along the river downtown
a "Moore"???
water play at the zoo




We had a great time tagging along with Chad on a business trip to Nashville. The boys and I visited the Nashville Zoo, swam in the hotel pool, and explored Nashville. We LOVED the Nashville Zoo. The playground provided an hour of HOT entertainment for the boys. Thankfully, there was a water area to cool off in before visiting the rest of the animals. Nashville has unique animal displays. It was a lot of fun!

For those of you who are wondering about my driving abilities in downtown Nashville without Chad.......it was great! It is amazing how well I can navigate myself when given a GPS! My boys were even impressed that I did not get lost!

Our highlight of the trip was a meal at Demos. Chad and I lived in the Nashville area before we had children. Demos was our favorite restaurant. It was fun to visit again after many years away.

Stay tuned, next week we're off with Chad on another business adventure.....

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! And another trip next week- I'm jealous! Who did David get for 1st grade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David has Christy Stewart for 1st grade. We are super excited! Chad tried to introduce them in church, but David got really shy and hid. I am sure he will love her!

    ReplyDelete