
Is this really my 8 year old? I'm thinking he looks like at least a 12 year old in this picture! We have really started football. This is a sign that school is about to begin! I went to practice yesterday to watch Jonathan's first day of hitting in pads. Little do I know about football, but I think he did pretty well to be a rookie. It probably helps that he is at the tippy top of the weight limit for his team. Go Huskies!

I am so thankful God has given me the opportunity to be a part of this group of 2nd graders. I have learned so much from them. Our year is coming to a close and we will soon promote them to the 3rd grade! You guys are the best!
A family game of Uno Flip. This is our new favorite!

What do we do when it is 105 degrees outside? Hang out with Mr. Potato Head at McWane! Notice Jonathan has terrible "hat hair" because Mr. Potato Head is wearing Jonathan's hat!

The boys loved this! It rotates like the barrel of a dryer. They tried to flip one another.
For those of you who know about my health issues, I would like to share the news from this week's doctor's appointment. The neurologist gave me normal ratings in all areas of strength. All labs have been clear for several months now. I am so thankful God has allowed my strength to return and I have had the opportunities I have had this summer. Seventeen months ago, it was uncertain if I would be able to tube behind a boat, hike Oak Mountain, teach Sunday School and kindergarten, chase my boys around the yard, and the list could go on and on! God is good and our family thanks Him each day for his many blessings!


Wow, Misty! God is awesome! What a praise & blessing for you & your family! So thankful that you are healthy!!!
ReplyDelete