Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Month Gone By....



Jonathan's first football game. Go Huskies!


Jacob's first day of 4k with Mrs. Molly


Wow! I can't believe it has been a month since the last posting of the Moore Family. We have had a very busy month. The boys have gotten off to a great start in school, including Jacob. Jacob is in 4k which means it is his last year before kindergarten. I don't want to think about my baby going to "big school". So, I will make the most of this year! I have met a new group of kindergartners at the WEE Center. I have a very sweet class this year and I am enjoying their innocence. As a 5K teacher, I forget how naive and young the students are in August compared to May!

Jonathan is enjoying playing Husky football this season. His 95 lb team won their first game yesterday against Center Point. I am slowly learning about football. I now know Jonathan plays offensive line which means Huskies have the ball. Really, I knew nothing about football 2 weeks ago.

David started flag football practice recently. He is loving the fact that he can get out on the field and RUN! David is usually running full speed anyway; this is right up his alley!

Yesterday was a great family day celebrating Jonathan's 9th birthday a little early. Is my oldest child really 9? The days of big birthday parties are over. He is growing up and content with a more expensive gift and not so much into a big party. Tomorrow is really his birthday, which is really cool because he is out of school for Labor Day. Nine years ago Labor Day for me had more than one meaning!



1 comment: