Jonathan,
You first made me a mom 9 years ago and it has been a blessing! I remember bringing you home and being intimidated by the thought of being responsible for this little baby. My love for you has grown day by day. You are an amazing child. I love the determination you have to get your job, game, done and to do it to the best of your ability. I guess that is a nice way of saying I love the fact that you are a stubborn child. That stubbornness will get you a long way as long as you keep your focus on God. I am very thankful you are a Christian and live your life in a way that reflects you know Jesus as your Savior. I pray that you will share your faith with those around you at school and at the ball field. My prayer is that you and your brothers will have an relationship that encourages one another and holds each other accountable. I love you and am so proud to be your mom. Happy Birthday!
Tears.......what a sweet post! Happy Birthday, Jonathan!
ReplyDelete