Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Birthday David!


It has been months since I have posted. We have been so busy with football and other activities. I have just finished an online class at UAB. I am going to try to back track and catch my blog up. We'll see how well I do.

Yesterday was my sweet David's birthday!

David,

Happy Birthday! You are 7 years old now. Wow! I can't believe it! You have matured and grown into a wonderful child. I am so proud of your caring and loving heart. I love the way you make our family laugh each day. You help us all to see the lighter side of life!
Thinking back 7 years ago, you were the child that required a special ultrasound to determine what was wrong with you during pregnancy. You were also our baby that spent time in the NICU. God has had you in His hand since the day of conception. We knew in our hearts that you would be healthy. Praise God, you are! We love you, David!
Your biggest accomplishment this past year was asking Jesus to be the boss of your life! My prayer is that you continue to grow in your faith and share it with others.

We love you,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment