Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Chad and Nana

Misty, Gigi, and Nana

Misty and Mom

My 3 sweet blessings!

Yes, I am totally aware that it is not Mother's Day, but I have been slacking in the blogging area lately. So, I wanted to share a few pictures from Mother's Day. We enjoyed the day at my mom's house with both of our mothers. I am so thankful to be a mom to 3 wonderful boys and to have the opportunity to share this special day with two of the best moms ever! We love you, Gigi and Nana!

This is just one of my many Mother's Day gifts given to me by my boys. They surprised me with several homemade (school made) cards and goodies, which are my favorite types! They put a lot of thought and love into making them for me. I love you, Jonathan, David, and Jacob!



No comments:

Post a Comment