Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My How Time Flies!

It has been several weeks since my last posting. We have been busy finishing the school year, playing baseball and other family activities. Jacob has officially finished 4K. After having a baby or preschooler at home with me for almost 10 years, this is tough! It really does make this mama sad! I can't believe my boys will soon be entering 4th grade, 2nd grade, and kindergarten. I am in for a huge adjustment! I'm not going to stress myself over this until August. I plan to enjoy the summer with my 3 awesome boys beginning Friday!

Here is a short slide show of our Spring Baseball season. I have been experimenting with software. I think I like it!





The 4K Graduates....here comes the class of 2024!

.....and he stands and watches while everyone sings


still watching.....


You are not going to get me, Mrs. Molly!


He is not getting close enough for a hug, standing his distance!


Jacob's 4K graduation was on May 19th. He stood and looked really cute while his friends sang several songs. He has never been a fan of singing in front of a large crowd or even a small crowd. Little does he realize that he draws more attention to himself by being the only child not participating in the program! Afterwards, he was a blur as Mrs. Cynthia called his name to receive his diploma. There was no time for a hug from Mrs. Molly, but he really does love her! I am so thankful for Jacob's preschool experiences at WEE Center. He has had awesome teachers and has loved going to school with his friends. I LOVE this group of kids. They have a really sweet class of 2024!




1 comment: