Can I just say Jacob has a thing about dirt? This huge pile of dirt has been delivered to the ball field for field maintenance. Jacob has been trying to play in it for a couple of days now. The other day he had his cleats on and was already dirty from practice. We were hanging around for David's practice game. So, he had an hour and a half of free time. Guess what he did? I let him play in the pile of dirt. He came to me after the game and he was COVERED in red dirt. I really wish I had my camera that day. The dirt poured out of his shoes and pants. He had white feet when we took off his socks and a white ring around his upper lip where he had licked to the dirt off of his face. Such a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment