
This picture is not very good quality because I forgot my camera on this trip. This is Restoration Academy, an amazing private school in Birmingham for children who have made poor choices or maybe their parents have made poor decisions. Our church has adopted several mission projects for the summer. RA is one of the projects we have joined in on. My boys can't wait to go back and interact with the children from RA. RA is offering their students a quality education while instilling Christian values and discipline.
Ready, aim, water! Watch out brothers!


I LOVE this picture. Look closely at his face. Can you tell it was a 10 hour day at the ballpark? He made the most of it!
David was found hanging on the fence while Jacob received his trophy for first place in the Regional Tournament. I apologize for the team pictures that were taken and later found that David is on the fence in the background.
Jonathan tagging home plate. Many people have said this is Chad's "mini-me". This picture does look like Chad!
Matthew and David all smiles before the game....not so much afterwards. Oh well, great learning experience!
Summer fun with friends
I know these are random pictures. There is no way for me to catch up blogging on all the summer fun we are having! I thank God for the relaxation and fun summer brings.
I completely failed to take Father's Day pictures. I thought about it Sunday night after two of the boys were already asleep! Happy Father's Day, Chad! We did celebrate by beginning our day at church and ending it at the ball field. Thank you Chad for being a Godly example, patient, fun-loving daddy to three very blessed little boys! I love you!
Happy Father's Day to Papa! I am thankful we got to spend time with Chad's dad on Saturday. Once again, no pictures! We love you, Papa!
I held the memories of my daddy close this weekend. I know if he were here with us he would love my boys and cherish the personality of each! I miss you, daddy!
But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:11

No comments:
Post a Comment