Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Fall!

Jonathan is number 17 on the 105 pound Husky team.



Celebrating his 10th birthday with a super sweet group of boys!


We also celebrated with family.

David has fun no matter what happens! He loves playing flag football with and against some of his best buddies. This is David and Matthew.



Well, fall is in full swing in the Moore house! I am sitting on the back porch with the Bama game on, enjoying the cooler weather listening to the sounds of my children and neighbors playing in the yard. I love it! The boys are all actively involved in sports. We are running in 3 different directions for practice during the week and for games on the weekends. It is crazy at times, but we love it! Jonathan is playing tackle football, David is playing flag football and Jacob is playing baseball.
Jonathan recently celebrated his 10th birthday. He is maturing physically, socially, and most importantly spiritually. I am loving hanging with a 10 year old......most days! He celebrated all weekend with friends spending the night and family coming over to wish him a happy birthday. It is always an extra special few days because my birthday is 3 days after his. I will forever have the sweet memories of bringing my first baby home from the hospital on my birthday! It was a gift from God given to us 10 years ago that I will forever treasure. I love you, Jonathan!
Chad recently had the opportunity to share his/our testimony at our previous church, FBC Childersburg during their homecoming. It was a special time for us to visit with great friends and also a chance to share how God has blessed us! Thank you God for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment